Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hello Class!

Welcome to Nursing 303: Cultural Diversity and Ethical Considerations in Nursing Care
This online course occurs over a period of 10 weeks. The class week is Saturday to Saturday, and major assignments are due by the end of the class week at 11:59 pm CDT. Major assignments are expected to be submitted by the due date and time. I will only consider otherwise if I have received communication from you at least 48 hours prior to the assignment's due date. Students are expected to participate with class discussions by posting your initial response to the class discussion question(s) by Monday, and post your responses to other class participants' posts at least three times weekly. While you are allowed and encouraged to express your opinions and ideas, students are expected to cordial and respectful of others at all times.

I do not mind being addressed simply as Wanda or Instructor Davis. My office hours are 2:00pm-6:00pm on Mondays and Thursdays, and my office phone number is 713-876-9191. I am here to facilitate your learning experience, so do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Instructor Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment